What is in the cards?
There are 54 pieces of cards in a playing deck. It has a standard set of four suits from Ace to King and two jokers. Below are the contents of the card and how our young children will be reminded of the presence of the Lord everytime they play.
- Ace – this card will remind them that there is only one God.
- 2 – this card represents the two major books in the Bible, the Old and the New Testaments. It will also make our youths appreciate that there is a new covenant with God through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, which he shed on the cross.
- 3 – our youths should not forget the doctrine of the Holy Trinity—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- 4 – there are four Gospels in the New Testament—Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. These gospels will let our youths know the story of the life of Jesus.
- 5 – a card that represents the parable of the ten virgins in which only five returned. Only five were wise and faithful to the Lord.
- 6 – it took God six days to create everything in the universe. It is within six days that he created the heavenly bodies, man and woman, and all plants and animals in the world.
- 7 – And the seventh day is the Sabbath Day, a holy day that should be dedicated to the Lord.
- 8 – this card represents the eight members of Noah’s family. They were the only humans spared during the Great Flood. These people were Noah and his wife, his sons Shem, Ham, Japeth, and their wives.
- 9 – there are ten lepers that Jesus healed, but only one came back to thank him. The other nine were unthankful.
- 10 – there are Ten Commandments that the Lord gave to Moses on Mt. Sinai. These commandments are the foundation of every Christian society to ensure that people live with respect and morals.
- Jack – the letter J speaks for Judas, who betrayed Christ for 30 pieces of silver.
- Queen – this card represents Mary, who bore the Lord Jesus Christ through a virgin birth.
- King – this card will remind our youths about the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the King of Kings. He is the one who died on the cross for our sins.
What about the Joker Cards?
It is this card that tells the user that there are 365 dots in the deck, which symbolizes the presence of God all year round. It also has 52 cards, which represents 52 weeks in a year, and that there are 12 face cards to represent the 12 months of the year.
Overall, there are four suits to tell the player that God is with us all throughout the four seasons of each year, and each suit has 13 cards to remind us that there are 13 weeks in every quarter.
Truly amazing—God shows us himself in unexpected ways!
Act now! Show God’s mercy and share the love of Jesus to the whole world!
As Jesus loved you, so should you love those who need him the most. And you can express your love and gratitude by giving this deck of cards to the youth of your area.
This deck of cards should remind you that you can see good things in everything and that you should share your blessings to our youths whose eyes need to see the light.
Buy the card now and help our youths!
You can purchase this card and distribute it to your ministry. You can also use the deck to teach the Bible to your children. Make a purchase and give it to your church so your young people can use it. What matters really is that you help share the word of God and his love in ways that the young people will appreciate.